SBC

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Positively no negativity

I recently had to change my morning routine as it pertains to social media. In the past, I would peruse my news feed before I started posting, however, I realized that the excitement I had for the day would lose some of it's glow due to the negativity that I would allow in. By simply reading others posts, the life was getting sucked out of me. I could even tell by the quality of my own posts that this routine was having a poor effect on me. Something had to give!

Now, I don't even look at my news feed until later in the morning. I've been up since 6:30 and haven't looked yet. I've knocked out my first workout of the day and am very happy with the value of my morning posts. Coffee is brewing and I'm about to get caught up with Pittsburgh sports. Life is good!

Make every effort to begin your day with positivity. Sure.....life sometimes makes that a challenge, but try. Don't allow negativity to sabotage your day. Garbage in; garbage out.


https://www.facebook.com/groups/coachgriffsbc


No comments:

Post a Comment